Londonist Out Loud – June 1st, 2011
Editor – The Whitechapel Society
I’m outside St George’s Town Hall in Cable Street to meet with Adrian Morris and Bill Beadle of The Whitechapel Society. We’re here to talk about the Battle of Cable Street that took place on the 4th of October, 1936.
Chairman – The Whitechapel Society
Freelance Writer, Editor and Journalist
Nigel of Bermondsey
How to donate your account:
• Click on the button. (this will bring you to another page where you…)
• Click on the twitter donate button. (upper right blue button)
• Log in with your details.
• Choose the frequency of retweets.
• Supporters donate the use of their Twitter account to be used once per day, once per week or once per month.
• Come say hello to London – and THANK YOU for donating your account.